Thursday, March 24, 2022

On The Crocus Prayer

With Christian (over the iphone),

... I know I know... I know exactly what you're thinking... 

"what's up now???"... with your hand on your forehead, the other on your phone, and thinking "O no, here we go again!,  What have I done to deserve this?" :(  -  I know, I know... If you're standing, please sit down and fast your seat belt ... just kidding! Now, only after getting your permission to interrupt for a brief moment whatever you were doing, I'll talk: 

Last night  I couldn't stop thinking..... about the horrific experience of being under the land mower blades........ We agree that she was spared... She could have been shred to pieces... (I like to call it "she")

What you beautifully (difficult to read too) described about the little mermaid "endurings", made me go back to the crocus and spend some more time there. What a story/photograph of love and hope... You can't find a trace of terror on her all giving being... 

From there it was very easy to end up at Slayed Humanity Boulevard... whether by blades or other means, bloody or not exactly, there are a lot of people breathing terror (in all its varieties),  despair and loneliness, all across the world. As I go through my daily duties, your photograph, carefully saved in my heart, masterfully illustrates my prayer for today,

"Slayed Humanity" - (oppressed, killed and the kind), with God's beautiful promise that every trace of terror, horror, wound or hurt will disappear, it will not be possible even to remember any of it. 

One more thing: One of the things I did today was to look for undetected holes in my pocket, I don't want to lose the moon you so kindly and unexpectedly put inside it. I'll never forgive myself if I do that!

Bye now :)

PS:  Christian if I "bug" you with my thoughts/comments/talk/interruptions/unauthorized scriblings on your work/etc ... please - I beg you!!!  let me know. It looks like the system's firewalls are not working properly!



Somewhere at Google+ Square, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment